Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moab

Every time I look at this picture I feel a bit of nostalgia for Moab. Yeah, it was just a few days that we were there, but I think I really got attached attached to this place. Jackie planned an amazing trip.

Friday
Got up around 6am after about maybe 3 hours of sleep. It was so hot that evening. I think it finally cooled off around 3am. I think just the whole experience of sleeping on solid rock was a little new for me. We pulled of some bacon and eggs for breakfast pretty easily, actually. It's amazing how inventive and creative you get when you have limited resources. I think we used some newspaper for our hot pads. Yeah, it worked just fine.

Driving into arches was pretty incredible. The rock formations were completely new to me... astounding, really.

1 comment: