Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jesus Christ: Savior of Mankind



Click to view:




Along with these individuals, I can say resolutely that I know that Jesus Christ lives.  He is the Prince of Peace.
When the world has turned upside down, and all seems dark, He is the one that turns it right side up.  He searches us out when we are lost in the depths of our darkest caves; only He with the light and the knowledge of the way out.  He has saved me.  He has given me peace when I never thought I could have it.


As real as I can be, He lives. He is there and responds to our lost, searching heart.  He is the Savior to everyone on this earth.  I feel fortunate to know this.

1 comment:

  1. this is so true. Thank you for posting this, I really needed to hear that. Life is full of so many unknowns and uncertainties, but the one thing we can be sure of is the Savior and his love. He makes everything whole again. He is very mindful of you Beej, don't forget that!!

    ReplyDelete