Saturday, May 4, 2013

I believe, I trust, I have faith

I say it all the time
I hear it so much
Flows so easily from my lips when I'm on the other side
It's so clear, the answer is simple
He has all power
Omniscient Father
All love

But what happens when the crisis comes?  What happens when the desire must lie dormant for years?  What do I do when the road ahead is foggy, the way unclear, the road ahead a vast open waste with seemingly no anticipated destination or town at least to pass through?

Do I forget the great wisdom that I so freely share?  Do I forget those words so promptly spoken, as if second nature? Oh, that I were like a child again--to believe so readily and wait with pure faith.

"He that will lose his life for my sake shall find it."  Lose myself in this present state, and arrive at the desired destination.

I believe
I trust
I have faith

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Sometimes I forget how great He is and worry too much. He's taking care of all of us, more perfectly than we could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete